View Single Post

Thread: Webcomic List

1. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Webcomic List

Just got caught up on a couple of comics, and noticed they weren't on the list.

Alice Grove - An alien boy wakes up in a rural field. And while he's mostly interested in tourism, his sister isn't far behind, and she's furious. Luckily, the local 'witch' is nearby, to hopefully sort things out. A very short, contained story; worth checking out if you like sci-fi and are looking for a webcomic that's already finished.

Children of Eldair - After finding a girl being attacked by demons, Koe tries to help her find her friends using magic. Instead he ends up trapped in a vision of the past where he witnesses the events of the past year. Can he use the knowledge of the past to save his world from a dark future? I picked this one up on a whim while browsing TV Tropes, and it really impressed me.

Godslave - Fighting monsters and family drama of godly proportions. Edith accidentally rescues an Egyptian god from the canopic jar he's been trapped in for the last 2000 years. He introduces himself as Anpu (greek name: Anubis). But the other 8 pieces of his ba are still separated, and now they have to find them before the other gods (many of whom have not taken kindly to his new freedom) can stop them.

Love Me To Death - With how much I enjoyed Lore Olympus, I've been trying more comics from the romance genre. This one's pretty new. To quote the description: A lonely necromancer resurrects a beautiful woman in exchange for a reward from a wealthy client, but nothing can prepare him for the deep connection that develops between him and his "monster".

Next Town Over - A supernatural western. A bounty hunter is after a rogue pyromancer. But she's clearly not in it for the money, and he's just as clearly got plans of his own. As their conflicts leave massive amounts of destruction in their wake, their goals, abilities, and history are gradually revealed.

Suitor Armor - Suitor Armor is a fantasy comic. In a world where fairies and humans are at war, Lucia is a fairy raised as a human, who keeps her true nature hidden. Lady in waiting to the queen-to-be, her life takes a turn for the interesting when the winner of a tournament gives her the prize flower... noteworthy, because he's actually a suit of animated armor. A fairy breaks into the castle for reasons unknown, Lucia starts learning magic, "Modeus" is displaying intelligence far beyond what his creator believes possible, and the war may not be as it seems after all.... Also, everyone in this story is actually a bundle of traumas disguised as a functional adult.

Also, the link to Paradigm Shift seems to be broken.
    Last edited by PoeticallyPsyco; 2022-08-02 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Mis-alphabetized the list
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II