Quote Originally Posted by Ripptor View Post
TARRESQUES AS CHARACTERS

Tarresque characters possess the following racial traits.
  • +12 Str, +14 Con, +2 Dex, -2 Int, +2 Wis, -2 Cha
  • Medium size
  • Base land speed is 60 feet.
  • Darkvision out to 60 feet, Tremorsense out to 60 feet, and Scent.
  • Racial Skills: Tarresques have a +8 racial bonus on Jump, Hide, Intimidate, and Spot checks, ans a +2 racial bonus on Search and Listen checks.
  • Racial Feats: A Tarresque gains feats according to its class levels.
  • Special Attacks (see above): Improved Grab, Constrict, Poison, Earthbind.
  • Special Qualities (see above): Darkvision 60', Tremorsense 60', Scent, DR 5/Magic and Silver, Regeneration 1, AC Bonus, Powerful Build, Multiple Limbs, Favored Enemy, Poison Use, Social Intuition, Speak with Beasts(Su), Immunity to poison, disease, sickness, nausea, exhaustion, pushback, stunning, critical hits, and mind-affecting, Resistance to Cold 5, Electricity 5, and Fire 5, Wild Empathy, Low Maintenance.
  • Automatic Languages: Common, Terran
  • Favored Class: Ranger
  • Level adjustment +2
This level adjustment seems low. These guys are much better than minotaurs -- significantly higher stats, faster, better senses, resist 5 most things, and regenerate. And minotaurs have a +2. And I don't see "Love of Nature" in there to calm them down. I mean, they even engage in combat as if they're Large, use armor/weapons as if they're medium, and eat/drink as if they're small. That's kind of a lot for +2. And am I misreading it, or do they have racial Con poison?