Are the movies all canon to the main storyline? Or is there a bit of pick and choose? Ive always hated that when some anime im a huge fan of does all these movies where the characters do awesomely epic things, then it just kinda... doesnt count? It either isnt canon or for some reason is never mentioned again. I HATE that. That and the really good filler. The one anime I hate the most for it is naruto. The filler arcs especially did so much to flesh out naruto and his connections to the ninja world in general, and specific characters in particular, that learning they dont count sucked. It had so much promise for the original series and shippuden and to lose all of it, bleh. Or they pull stuff like in pokemon where ash saves the entire fricking planet, then mewtwo erases everyones memories of it. I mean, I get it, especially there, dude is early in his career, and being world famous for saving cities, towns, planets, timelines, multiple times over, would be hard to balance with his dummy personality and lack of ability to win a tournament.