View Single Post

Thread: Need a character background written up?

1. - Top - End - #963
    Halfling in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: Need a character background written up?

Django Romani, Human Feytouched, Archfey Warlock (Zebilna) Male
    Witchlight carnival hand
    Personality Traits
    • Like a nomad, I can’t settle down in one place for very long.
    • Wanderlust. I prefer to take the less traveled path. (Chaotic)

Bonds
    • I find magic in all its forms to be compelling. The more magical a place, the more I am drawn to it.
    • I’m drawn to the Feywild and long to return there, if only for a short while.
    • My freedom is my most precious possession. I’ll never let anyone take it from me again.

Flaws
    • I have many vices and tend to indulge them.
    • I never give away anything for free and always expect something in return.

This is for a tWbtW campaign, Basically I envision a Human who was a slave in the feywild brought there by someone from Feywild. He was rescued by his now friend an young Eladrin Elf by the name of Link....Who really was looking to save his Love from the slaver, Django was a lucky "extra". Would like for the Slaver to be an enemy who might pop up during the campaign as an antagonist, perhaps looking for his property? I wonder if a Djinni slaver is a interesting idea? not married to that thought. Link is also working in the Witchlight Carnival with Django for the past 5 years. I see a Kind of Gypsey type of character who values his freedom most. I'm struggling to write a good opening scene and explanation. Just know he is feytouched from the years as a slave in the feywild.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Mad Puppy; 2022-08-14 at 12:13 AM. Reason: spellings