View Single Post

Thread: Expeditionary Travelers IC

1. - Top - End - #200
    Colossus in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Re: Expeditionary Travelers IC

Illaria smiles winsomely at the Advisor as she floats closer, her beauty terrifying to behold. "Perhaps I can ask another way. Why post the reward about the dragon? Honesty here may improve your situation, as I could convince the king to accept a lesser sentence. Or you could be obdurate." She pauses for a moment. "You don't want to be obdurate. It's really in your best interest to answer as completely and honestly as you can."

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Using Awesome Beauty(DC 26 Will to resist) All humanoid onlookers within 30 feet need to make the save or be shaken for one minute. Continuing to look means more saves, and each failure resets the duration to 1 minute(A success doesn't break the shake. It just prevents the duration from being refreshed.)

(1d20+12)[13] Intimidate(If applicable)(Well... at least she literally just one shotted his ally, which might incline him to be reasonable?)
    (1d20+26)[42] Diplomacy(The real goal for persuading him to answer, but it may not be as applicable as I would like.)
    Last edited by Archmage1; 2022-08-15 at 09:49 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Character List:
    Show

John Smith, Playing in the Dollhouse
    Adam of Cyre, Cyre Red
    Grok Magmaforge, Iron Crisis
    ALADIN, Out of the Abyss