Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved Grab
Special Qualities: Low Light Vision
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +1
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 5
Skills: Climb +11, Jump +6, Listen +6, Spot +5
Feats: Alertness, Weapon Finesse (B)
Environment: Warm Hills or Mountains
Organization: Solitary, Pair, or Colony (6-100)
Challenge Rating: 1
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Neutral
Advancement: 3-4 HD (Medium)
Level Adjustment: ---

"These lil not mouse critters seem nicer than the bigger ones."

"Uh...Abner the tall male is lookin' at you kinda funny like...like he's mad or somethin'..."

Dire Rock Wallabies are almost the size of regular kangaroos. Meaning they look like...kangaroos. Kangaroos with attitude who look like they want to kick your behind. For no better reason than that you're there.

Improved Grab (Ex): If a Dire Wallaby hits with it's Paw attack, it can immediately make a Grapple Check as a Free Action without provoking an Attack of Opportunity. If successful it does it's Paw damage each round as it continues to wail on it's grappled victim.

Skills: Dire Rock Wallabies gain a +8 Racial Bonus to Climb Checks and a +4 Racial Bonus to Jump Checks. Wallabies can always Take 10 on a Climb Check, and can use their Str or Dex modifier for Climb Checks (whichever is higher).

Combat: Unexpectedly feistier than their larger kin, Wallabies charge en masse and begin wailing on everything in their path.

Giant Rock Wallaby
"Good evening, and welcome to Mutual of Gnomeahaw's Wild Kingdom! As always, I'm your host Harlan Jergens! Today on Wild Kingdom we'll be reviewing Kangaroos again."

Born Wrong
"These are Wallabies Harlan."

"Perhaps he's had bad experiences with them too."

"A group of them beat me like a rag doll once."

"Really? We thought their mind-numbing aggression was a flaw in the magical process."

They Really Do Live On Rocks

"Um...how aggressive?"

"They beat me once too. I think they sensed I was out of spells."