Who said monks have all the fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Loafer
I was born with a gift, they said. Even with several gifts. Gift for the Martial Arts - never like this. Gift of Dragon Blood - well, yes, somewhere in my family tree were dragons, I don't think it's the Gift, just a gift. Gift for the Psychic Arts - that is the way I’ve always wanted to go. And the Gift of disobedience - my favorite!
Mother, father, all other family wanted to see me as one of the Dragon Descendants as my grandfather and his grandfather and so on. This has been passed down through our family for generations in this way - from grandfather to grandchild. Not a usual thing for changelings. I immediately decided - that is never going to happen! I wanted to be a Psion. Powerful and strong Egoist. Especially since I wasn’t particularly strong on my own, my main tool - my brain. But they still put me in the Tashalatora! Discipline will be good for your mind, they said. Masters will help you combine psychic and martial talents, they said. Discipline, my foot! But... Well, I say it, there were some good things. Libraries were full of various interesting books! The masters really knew a lot about the Psychic Arts and... There was her. I named her Vexy, my main enemy! She was all about what's proper! And she goes to the Dragon Descendant.
We argued once. I didn't want to hear about Martial Art training all the time I was in the monastery and she told me that I never became Descendant. I wanted to tell her I wasn’t going to, but something stubborn inside me said that I can easily do without all of this and come to the goal in my own unique way. She said it was bull**** and I’m stupid and if I somehow succeed, she’ll marry me! It was a challenge!
Of course I newer want such a stuck-up to be my wife, but I couldn’t back out! I went to the libraries. Books said you need a truly Still mind if you want to become Dragon Descendant and the only way to Still mind is being a monk. Nonsense. Nonsense, I said, and continued to search. I found a second option. Some bookworms devoted to knowledge itself could obtain the same Still mind feature, but... it isn't unique, I needed my own way. Well, I'm an egoist, I thought. We are good at getting something from others. Copying, repeating. I need some creature with the same Still mind and win will be in my pocket!
I’ve been searching for years and decades. Several times I returned to the Tashalatora, several times met Vexy. She always laughed at me: Have you found your unique way, Descendant? But I'd never stop looking. There were several promising options, but... Kuo-toa monitors were an unfortunate mistake. They turned out to be a product of training like regular monks. As well others creatures: Armand Warden, Rhek Chaosgrinder, even Gravetouched Ghoul was just undead monk!
I almost lowered my hands, but when I found it! This perfect creatures. Truly embodiment of the Still mind - modrones. It was a difficult task for me to research them in their natural habitat. Another plane with different laws. Very very strong laws! But I found it! Hierarch Secundus. That's what I'm always searching for!
It remains only to learn Greater Metamorphosis power and I'll become Dragon Descendant without any of this martial training. Ha, I want to see her face when she finds out!!

Spoiler: Portrait
Show

CN Changeling Changeling Egoist 17/Dragon Descendant 3

Spoiler: Abilities
Show
Abilities Initial Middle Age (12th lvl) Levels Total
STR 9 -1 8
DEX 11 -1 10
CON 15 -1 14
INT 18 1 5 24
WIS 9 1 10
CHA 11 1 12

Spoiler: Levels
Show
Level Class Base Attack Bonus Fort Save Reflex Save Will Save Skills Feats Class Features
1st Changeling Egoist 1 0 0 0 2 32: {+4} Autohypnosis: 4; {+4} Bluff: 4; {+4} Concentration: 4; {+4} Disguise: 4; {+3} Heal: 3; {+2} Knowledge (Arcane): 2; {+1} Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; {+1} Knowledge (Local): 1; {+1} Knowledge (Nature): 1; {+2} Knowledge (Psionics): 2; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 1; {+1} Knowledge (The planes): 1; {+4} Psicraft: 4; Kung Fu Genius Body control, discipline (egoist)
2nd Egoist 2 1 0 0 3 6: {+1} Autohypnosis: 5; Bluff: 4; {+1} Concentration: 5; Disguise: 4; {+1} Heal: 4; {+1} Knowledge (Arcane): 3; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; Knowledge (Local): 1; Knowledge (Nature): 1; {+1} Knowledge (Psionics): 3; Knowledge (Religion): 1; Knowledge (The planes): 1; {+1} Psicraft: 5;
3rd Changeling Egoist 3 1 1 1 3 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 6; {+2} Bluff: 6; Concentration: 5; {+2} Disguise: 6; Heal: 4; Knowledge (Arcane): 3; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; Knowledge (Local): 1; Knowledge (Nature): 1; Knowledge (Psionics): 3; Knowledge (Religion): 1; Knowledge (The planes): 1; {+1} Psicraft: 6; {+2} Assume Quirk; Monastic Training (Psion) Everchanging psicrystal
4th Egoist 4 2 1 1 4 6: {+1} Autohypnosis: 7; Bluff: 6; {+2} Concentration: 7; Disguise: 6; Heal: 4; Knowledge (Arcane): 3; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; Knowledge (Local): 1; Knowledge (Nature): 1; Knowledge (Psionics): 3; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 2; {+1} Knowledge (The planes): 2; {+1} Psicraft: 7; Assume Quirk;
5th Changeling Egoist 5 2 1 1 4 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 8; {+2} Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 8; {+2} Disguise: 8; {+1} Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 3; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; Knowledge (Local): 1; Knowledge (Nature): 1; Knowledge (Psionics): 3; Knowledge (Religion): 2; Knowledge (The planes): 2; {+1} Psicraft: 8; Assume Quirk; Extra powers known
6th Egoist 6 3 2 2 5 6: {+1} Autohypnosis: 9; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 9; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 3; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1; {+1} Knowledge (Local): 2; {+1} Knowledge (Nature): 2; {+1} Knowledge (Psionics): 4; Knowledge (Religion): 2; Knowledge (The planes): 2; {+1} Psicraft: 9; Assume Quirk; Dragontouched
7th Egoist 7 3 2 2 5 6: {+1} Autohypnosis: 10; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 10; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+1} Knowledge (Arcane): 4; {+1} Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 2; {+1} Knowledge (Local): 3; Knowledge (Nature): 2; Knowledge (Psionics): 4; Knowledge (Religion): 2; Knowledge (The planes): 2; {+1} Psicraft: 10; Assume Quirk;
8th Egoist 8 4 2 2 6 7: {+1} Autohypnosis: 11; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 11; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 4; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 2; Knowledge (Local): 3; {+1} Knowledge (Nature): 3; {+1} Knowledge (Psionics): 5; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 3; {+1} Knowledge (The planes): 3; {+1} Psicraft: 11; Assume Quirk;
9th Egoist 9 4 3 3 6 7: {+1} Autohypnosis: 12; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 12; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+1} Knowledge (Arcane): 5; {+1} Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 3; Knowledge (Local): 3; Knowledge (Nature): 3; {+2} Knowledge (Psionics): 7; Knowledge (Religion): 3; Knowledge (The planes): 3; {+1} Psicraft: 12; Assume Quirk; Tashalatora (Psion)
10th Egoist 10 5 3 3 7 7: {+1} Autohypnosis: 13; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 13; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 5; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 3; Knowledge (Local): 3; Knowledge (Nature): 3; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; {+2} Knowledge (Religion): 5; {+2} Knowledge (The planes): 5; {+1} Psicraft: 13; Assume Quirk; Overchannel Bonus feat
11th Egoist 11 5 3 3 7 7: {+1} Autohypnosis: 14; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 14; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 5; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 3; {+2} Knowledge (Local): 5; {+2} Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; Knowledge (Religion): 5; Knowledge (The planes): 5; {+1} Psicraft: 14; Assume Quirk;
12th Egoist 12 6 4 4 8 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 15; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 15; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 5; {+2} Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 6; {+2} Knowledge (The planes): 7; {+1} Psicraft: 15; Assume Quirk; Psychic Meditation
13th Egoist 13 6 4 4 8 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 16; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 16; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 5; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 7; {+4} Knowledge (The planes): 11; {+1} Psicraft: 16; Assume Quirk;
14th Egoist 14 7 4 4 9 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 17; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 17; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 5; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; {+1} Knowledge (Religion): 8; {+4} Knowledge (The planes): 15; {+1} Psicraft: 17; Assume Quirk;
15th Egoist 15 7 5 5 9 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 18; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 18; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+2} Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 7; Knowledge (Religion): 8; {+3} Knowledge (The planes): 18; {+1} Psicraft: 18; Assume Quirk; Extend Power, Practiced Manifester Bonus feat
16th Egoist 16 8 5 5 10 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 19; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 19; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; {+4} Knowledge (Psionics): 11; Knowledge (Religion): 8; {+1} Knowledge (The planes): 19; {+1} Psicraft: 19; Assume Quirk;
17th Egoist 17 8 5 5 10 8: {+1} Autohypnosis: 20; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 20; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; {+4} Knowledge (Psionics): 15; Knowledge (Religion): 8; {+1} Knowledge (The planes): 20; {+1} Psicraft: 20; Assume Quirk; * *
18th Dragon Descendant 1 8 7 5 12 10: Autohypnosis: 20; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 21; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+5} Hide: 5; Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 15; Knowledge (Religion): 8; Knowledge (The planes): 20; {+4} Move Silently: 4; Psicraft: 20; Assume Quirk; Deep Psychic Meditation Monk abilities, rampaging ancestor
19th Dragon Descendant 2 9 8 5 13 10: Autohypnosis: 20; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 22; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+4} Hide: 9; Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 15; Knowledge (Religion): 8; Knowledge (The planes): 20; {+5} Move Silently: 9; Psicraft: 20; Assume Quirk; Ancestral lore
20th Dragon Descendant 3 10 8 6 13 11: Autohypnosis: 20; Bluff: 8; {+1} Concentration: 23; Disguise: 8; Heal: 5; {+5} Hide: 14; Knowledge (Arcane): 7; Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 5; Knowledge (Local): 5; Knowledge (Nature): 5; Knowledge (Psionics): 15; Knowledge (Religion): 8; Knowledge (The planes): 20; {+5} Move Silently: 14; Psicraft: 20; Assume Quirk; Subtle ancestor

Spoiler: Psionics
Show
Level Class New Powers (Level) Maximum Power Level PP
1st Egoist 1 Inertial Armor (1st), Hammer (1st), Force Screen (1st) 1st 2+2
2nd Egoist 2 Call to Mind (1st), Detect Psionics (1st) 1st 6+4
3rd Egoist 3 Animal Affinity (2nd) 2nd 11+6
4th Egoist 4 Feat Leech (2nd), Larval Flayers (2nd) 2nd 17+8
5th Egoist 5 Dispel Psionics (3th), Body Adjustment (3th), Chameleon (2nd, Sub), Hustle (3rd, Sub), Metamorphosis (4th, Sub), Thicken Skin (1st, Sub) 3rd 25+10
6th Egoist 6 Psionic Blast (3rd), Energy Lance (3rd) 3rd 35+12
7th Egoist 7 Freedom of Movement, Psionic (4th), Psychic Vampire (4th) 4th 46+14
8th Egoist 8 Psychic Reformation (4th), Energy Flash (4th) 4th 58+20
9th Egoist 9 Plane Shift, Psionic (5th), Psionic Revivify (5th) 5th 72+22
10th Egoist 10 True Seeing, Psionic (5th), Adapt Body (5th) 5th 88+25
11th Egoist 11 Disintegrate, Psionic (6th) 6th 106+27
12th Egoist 12 Temporal Acceleration (6th), Restoration, Psionic (6th) 6th 126+36
13th Egoist 13 Moment of Prescience, Psionic (7th) 7th 147+39
14th Egoist 14 Energy Wave (7th), Sequester, Psionic (7th) 7th 170+42
15th Egoist 15 Bend Reality (8th) 8th 195+45
16th Egoist 16 True Metabolism (8th), Teleport, Psionic Greater (8th) 8th 221+48
17th Egoist 17 Metamorphosis, Greater (9th) 9th 250+51
20th Egoist 17 - 9th 250+59
All powers from Expanded Psionics Handbook and Complete Psionic.

Spoiler: Explanation
Show
I want to say thanks to Mark Jindra, Scott Greene and Penny Williams, designers and editor of the Manual of the Planes Web Enhancement. It was a 3.0 time, they did what they could.
Well, let's look at the Secundus.
A secundus appears as an incredibly thin, tall humanoid with a long, narrow face and deep-set eyes. Though it has no class levels, it has all the class features of a 13th-level monk.
and this class features are located in the statistics block in Special Attacks and Special Qualities. So I can get them via Greater Metamorphosis. At least Ex and Su ones. There are some issues, because 3.0 monk and 3.5 monk are slightly different, but nothing we can't update to the actual redaction of the rules.
Most important. Still Mind is Ex SQ. Improved Unarmed Strike and Combat Reflexes are bonus feats. And Still Mind, while it was received as a racial feature, still is a class feature, because "Secundus has all the class features of a 13th-level monk."

Now, if we add up all other, Naughty Loafer gets following from Secundus:
1st level monk's bonus feat - Stunning Fist.
2nd level monk's bonus feat - of course it's Combat Reflexes.
6th level monk's bonus feat - I selected Improved Trip.
Flurry of blows as 13th-level monk, plus 17 effective levels from Tashalatora feat.
Unarmed strike as 13 (secundus) + 17 (tashalatora) + 3 (dragon descendant) = 33th-level monk.
Well, both don't increase after 20th, so they are as 20th - 4d8 damage and two extra attacks without penalties, plus integrated into Unarmed strike ability Improved Unarmed Strike feat.
AC Bonus as 33th-level monk - it's Int bonus (Kung Fu Genius) + 6 (Epic Monk).
Fast Movement as 16th-level monk (Tashalatora doesn't apply here) - +50 ft. to 30 ft. base speed.
Evasion and its Improved version, Still mind, Ki strike (magic), Ki strike (lawful), Slow fall 60 ft., Purity of body, Wholeness of body, Diamond body, Abundant step - it's Su in 3.5, not Sp as it was in 3.0, Diamond soul.

Plus, secundus's own abilities:
Telepathy 420 miles.
Outsider and Modron Traits (Darkvision 60 ft.; cannot be raised or resurrected, Immune to mind-influencing effects; not subject to subdual damage, ability damage, ability drain, or energy drain; not subject to critical hits.)
Resistances 10 to acid, cold, and fire, SR 33, DR 15/... something? (If we look at the Inevitable, Quarut (had 40/+4 before update, too) it should be 15/chaotic and adamantine), Fly 50 ft. (good), +20 natural AC, Str 24, Dex 18, Con 22, Large Outsider size and type.

With my PP pool, Deep Psychic Meditation, Extend Power feat and ML 24 (Overchannel, Body control, Practiced Manifester) I could be secundus about thirteen and a half hours every day. It should be enough to qualify for Dragon Descendant.

Spoiler: What did I get from Dragon Descendant?
Show
First and foremost - I won the bet! Plus, I found useful the Subtle Ancestor. 2d6 sneak attack damage is good and I upped my Hide and Move Silently last three levels. And of course extra 10 ft. of speed bonus!

Spoiler: Sources
Show
Type Name Book Page
Race Changeling Eberron Campaign Setting 12
Class Psion (Egoist) Expanded Psionics Handbook 19
Prestige Class Dragon Descendant Dragon Magic 34
Class variant Changeling Egoist Races of Eberron 121
Feat Kung Fu Genius Dragon Compendium 101
Feat Monastic Training Expanded Psionics Handbook 57
Feat Dragontouched Dragon Magic 18
Feat Tashalatora Secrets of Sarlona 119
Feat Overchannel Expanded Psionics Handbook 49