Jade: Restrain Gigara
She blinks then says
"Very well. Your in, kid."
"What!?" Habana says "For such an unimpressive showing!? WHY?"
Jade sternly gazes at Habana
"Scooper is a wielder of Hakai energy. It is incredibly dangerous, the energy of the gods of destruction. Left untrained it could prove a danger to everyone around him more than usual Ki. No matter what his power is, he needs to be taught. He wants to be stronger so he is going to seek out ways to getting stronger anyways, this way I can make sure he goes down the right paths to that strength. He may not be all that destructive now, but its never about now when it comes to these things."
Habana growls and hmphs at this.
"Anyways. Now to attend to the girl from Gredor-4."
She will go over the stasis tube and nod to the soldiers who stand back and open the tube. The green skinned, blue haired teenage girl stirred, then her red eyes flew open. Not recognizing anyone, she leapt upon Jade, roaring while punching furious without any discipline and Jade expertly grabs her wrists and expertly throws her down and sits on top of her, keeping in a hold to keep the teenager from moving.
"What!? What the hell is this!? Where am I!?"
"Relax. I am Jade Refera. Your on Earth."
"Let go of me! Agh! RAGH!"
"Calm down."
"No! I was out in the wastes just trying to get my next meal, when suddenly some weird metal people come out of the sky and kidnap me! And now I'm in some place all green and cold with all you weird looking people! None of this makes sense!"
"What is your name?"
"Tell me whats going on first!"
"Fine. Your planet experienced nuclear apocalypse long ago, your the descendent of the survivors. The Galactic Defense Force along with various charity organizations were doing life conservation efforts to get people like you off an irradiated planet and treated for the radiation sickness you had. How you were treated specifically has made you fall under my care. Your life has been saved kid, but unlike most, you got something extra that makes you my problem."
"Tch, I don't need someone telling me what to do! I can survive on my own!"
"Your not the person I'm worried about- its everyone else. You have the power to destroy planets now kid, and I can't let you go to do whatever you want."
"Oh so I'm THREAT huh!? Damn right I'm a threat! Anyone that tries to mess with me, gets what coming to them!"
Jade leans in her eyes hard
"Oh? So...what does that say about me then? I have you pinned. I could easily kill you if I want. how am I, going to get what is coming to me?"
the girl struggles and struggles....but can't break free. Jade is simply too strong. After a bit of a staredown, the girl turns her eyes from that gaze of steel and says
"....Fine. I guess you won. Now what?"
"Please, tell me your name."
"Gigara, thats my name."
"Nice to meet you Gigara. Now, are you going to behave when I let go of you?"
Gigara looks at her a moment and says
"Yeah. Sure."
Jade gets off of Gigara, letting go and instantly Gigara tries to run for it, Jade flash steps in front of her and with a single blow knocks back towards the school.
"Nice try kid, but I know a lie when I hear it."
"Agh- what the hell!? How did you suddenly appear in front of me!?"
"Thats what training as a martial artist gets you, along with other benefits. You listen, and follow along, you'll be able to do many other cool things like that."
"...Like what?"
Jade conjures a dragon statue made of gems from thin air, the rubies and sapphires and emeralds all sparkling the light, a beautiful three dimensional mosaic of crystalline prisms and color.
"This, Gigara. I can conjure as much of these as I want, out of thin air. Anything I want, can be made. Just had to get good at doing it."
"....I don't know who you are, where I am or what this is-but I'm in." Gigara says eyes wide with awe.
"Good."
For now, that was all she needed.
"Very well, lets get training."

Week Later, Twin Fist Tournament:
The students are sitting in the stands waiting for it to start. Its only been a week of training and they now watch her teacher walk out a a partner with Beryl, Pinappla and Masala being partners, as well as Carmita staring jealously at Jade while Carmita's partner, the bunny alien girl pop idol warrior, Amber, strode alongside her waving cheerily at the crowd.
"So why are we here again?" asks Gigara
"Because" Rush says "This is the kind of combat we, as Jade's students have to get used to. This is a learning opportunity in a safe environment, according to her.
"Tch, know it all."
"You asked." Rush says back.