Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
To Officer Daltry, 'Yeah, I know the drill. But it's not like I'm going to tell anyone.' Joanna wasn't counting the rest of the pack here. 'And if we keep in touch maybe we can help each other out. If I find him again I'll be sure to call you :)' With no small amount of swearing she will make a point of getting her phone charger from the car while she was eating breakfast.

To Bear, 'He said he wanted to meet other Uratha. Maybe that means the other Pure aren't that great to be around and he wanted to meet someone normal.' At this point Joanna barely wants to talk about it. 'He didn't seem like a bad guy all things considered, but he didn't like me bad mouthing Oakheart. Said we were unpure of all the bloody things. Someone told him that.' And getting to the point, 'I'd say if we're going to go after the big wolf we should do it soon. I don't want any of them showing up here while we're out.'

To Blaze, 'So we get more essence. Can we do the ritual again? Maybe we could get a rota set up to go with washing the dishes.'
"Yeah, we need to take care of them, play another set down there to get the Essence they need to survive," Blaze said, "not only did we promise to help them out, they're going to show us where the Idigam Lair is, once we address the Pure. They can't do that if they're dead or insane."