Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Bioshock's writing is many things. Subtle is not one of them.

I will say that of the Cyberpunk games, Dead Man's Switch is the most basic, so should be done first... but all of them are quite good. Still need to play Hong Kong myself, but Dragonfall was one of the best games I've ever played.

Also hey look at this; I've done a rough draft of my novel's world map! Take a look at it please!
Yeah, I know. About as much subtlety as a scalpel gaffer taped to an ICBM in that game.

I'm a bit lucky in that I played a bit of DMS before, so I know what to expect. But I'm telling myself that if I can get through this I can play Dragonfall again. I'd say that Hong Kong is better than Dragonfall, but it's a lot more reading and two team members are pretty bad at their job (Duncan doesn't have any cyber to give him bonuses, whereas Is0bel's deck is always subpar for that point in the game).

Cool map! I think, I personally have little interest in them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
Me, my beloved roommate, and a friend of hers all saw Three Thousand Years of Longing together of Friday, I very much recommend it, a fine fantasy film, the closest I can think that’s been like it was Stardust, but 1940’s Thief of Bagdad and 1958’s 7th Voyage of Sinbad come closer.
2D8HP has two girlfriends!

Glad your roommate is doing well, I hope she wore a dress.

I'm always up for some pulpy fantasy, maybe I'll see if my girlfriend's interested.