Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
Thanks @Anonymouswizard!

She did indeed wear a dress, both for the movie and for the Latin-themed rooftop lunch/dinner we had before.

She’s using a cane now (so we got to use elevators instead of stairs), but she graduated from using a walker, so progress!
I'm glad she's doing well. If she's going to be on a cane for a while you two should totally go cane shopping together and get her a cool one!

Conan it wasn’t, more fair-tale/Arabian nights (with Ottoman history thrown in), I still recommend it!

As far as a recent “date movie” for that I recommend seeing Licorice Pizza and Mrs. Harris Goes To Paris more 😊.

Still a beautiful film though.
I mean, by fairy tale do we more more cautionary tale or folklore? Because folklore stories are cool!

And sure that depends on what my girlfriends are into? I mean for one of them I'm pretty sure I could gmconvince her to watch anything with detective, LGBT, or occult themes (as long as it's not a horror movie). None of us are really romance fans, when picking out a game for another member of the quad I thought it would be safe to go for something nice and girly, which meant it had to be Doom.