1. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats X: Charisma-Modified Armor Class

Quote Originally Posted by Calen View Post
    Decided to practice my photo-editing a bit, not to happy with the face on the first one.
    I actually love the tortured face! It goes well with my low-Charisma character. The spells in hand are also great, especially the fire one in the second picture. My character will have produce flame, a spell that can be held like a torch before being thrown at an enemy.

It is the flaming/lightning swords I am less sure about. My character will not have spells other than low-level racial ones, and so elemental weapon is not on the menu. I suppose the party could find a magic sword at some point but I don't want to make such bets.

Of course, I realize that I didn't mention those were a problem on the pictures I shared in my opening post. Whoops!

If you can make such edits, perhaps I should look for a picture of a regular human or genasi fighter that I like and ask you to change their face and stuff.

Anyone have some images of aliens that don't look human or human like and aren't readily recognizable from major sci-fi franchises?
    Aliens in that style, maybe?

Spoiler
    Show

I mainly use Pinterest, though obviously it doesn't always give me exactly what I am looking for.

Edit: Found a picture that I think would be good to edit.

Spoiler
    Show

Could you do something like...
    • make the magic in his hand look more snowy,
    • put some electricity in his hair,
    • and put some fire in his beard?
    Last edited by Millstone85; 2022-09-15 at 05:09 PM.
    Homebrew planar maps for D&D 5e:
    • Standard planes: English / French / Medal
    • Additional planes: English / French / Thread (eventually)
    • For spelljamming: English / French / Thread (eventually)