1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Is there a way to not loose a level when cloning?

So, I'm thinking of PAO into a Sarrukh, to gain a large amount of base intelligence. However, I'm not that keen on actually staying a sarrukh. They are cool and all, but I really want to stay a human.

So I was considering making a clone and then mind switch into the clone when I was done being a sarrukh - which to be honest is right after I gain the int bonus.

But, it would seem that its not possible to clone my self without loosing a level... so what should I do, if I don't want to loose a level and don't want to stay a sarrukh, but wants to gain the int bonus...

This is mostly a thought experiment, but I might just try it in game... so any help really would be great!

Thanks!

EDIT: I just thought of something. Could I mind switch into something else, PAO into a sarrukh and then mind switch back into my old body? Would that be doable and if so would that cost a level?
    Last edited by Melcar; 2022-09-16 at 01:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chaotic stupid View Post
    tippy's posted, thread's over now

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.