Hallina Dell

Astonished at her sudden weightlessness, Hallina drops her crossbow, but Howell says it’s not necessary. She reaches down and grasps the upright handle of her heavy hammer tries running. Finding no purchase, she recalls than many a wizard and such has said magic does as the user wills, and she finds herself gliding down the slope with only a thought.

She whoops unintentionally. It’s remarkable and liberating, and not since she was a girl did she have time for such frivolous thoughts as “what's it like to be a bird?” It’s a passing moment, however, because the reality is, as always, far more sinister, and her teammates have quickly come to clash with the warforged.

She sails into the combat zone and sees who the priorities are – the officer and spellcaster. She pulls up at the last moment, letting momentum carry her forward as she reels the maul back over her head and brings it down with a “Hyaaaahhhh!!!”

She follows her strikes with a wide swing, leaning back and sending the hammer’s head in a long wide arc ...

Spoiler: Actions
Show
This is pretty awesome. I’ve never started a game/fight with so much to do at once. The chance to go Hawkgirl on this is brilliant. Also, I’m just feeling it so I’m going Alpha Strike.

I believe I'm at +2 AC

Flies as a Dash and a regular move directly to the Commander and makes two attacks, the first with advantage:
First (1d20+8)[18] or (1d20+8)[24] for (2d6+5)[12]
Second (1d20+8)[11] for (2d6+5)[12]
Action surge – Lunging Strike vs spellcaster 10ft from me
(1d20+8)[12] for (2d6+5)[12] + (1d8)[3] (superiority)

Bardic Inspiration - (1d8)[5] to supplement a low attack roll.