Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
I've gotten through the first Temple, and I do have to say, wow, what were they thinking with that design for the Giants? Just a pair of enormous legs attached to a big head with no other body parts below it, with arms that are nowhere near long enough compared to the size of the legs coming out of the sides of the head. It's so bizarre to look at, like something that belongs in some kind of horror game instead of this one.
.....Zevox. Majora's Mask lowkey has a lot of spooky horror elements

the game has a melancholic tone in some form or other, two of transformation masks are obtained from people who tried to be heroes and died for it, Link has to constantly reset time thus erasing peoples happiness every time he defeats a beast, the ranch in this game outright has a creepy alien invasion, all the people left in town are either those who don't believe the moon is falling or so bound by duty they can't leave and all the mayor does about is let people decide whether or not they leave on their own. there is also the strange fact that all the inhabitants look oddly similar to people Link has met before despite having no proven connection with their counterparts, and you do a lot of putting spirits to rest in that game who'd otherwise just linger around creepily in sadness. oh and Link is still mourning and searching for Navi while having this oddly similar counter part in Tatl.

like it has serious "depressed spooky journey reflecting on the flaws of society and people while mourning those passed" vibe to it. I'd say it belongs even if its not a horror game, because its very horror-adjacent.