Finished Saints Row 2 again by just giving a significant push to get the Samedi, Ronin,and Ultron donein about two days. In retrospect I wish I'd done the main missions in parallel, it would have presented a nicer difficulty curve and, if I remember right,
Spoiler
Show
the Boss begins descending into vindictiveness at roughly the same time Gat is mourning Aisha,
which would have nicely contrasted the arcs.

In retrospect my only complaints are the controls and that final mission. I also think I prefer the more cartoony SR3 artstyle, but that's a minor thing. I do kind of wish that Volition had made remakes of SR1 and 2 in the SR3 engine, both games really suffer from a control scheme designed for the PS2, but maybe alternate universe Anonynouswizard wishesthey didn't.

For my next more involved game to go alongside Citizen Sleeper I'm torn between SR3 and Torment: Tides of Numenera. On the one had SR3 is nowhere near the level of 2 and 4*, on the other I never found a bloody inn in Numenera. Plus Numenera was disappointingly fantasy, I went into itexpecting knights in power armour and priests jury rigging exhausts into beam weapons, and instead it's just swords and 'magic'. At least 40k's tech priests have a basic understanding of their tech (even if they mostly refuse to utilise it, the best thing the Ordo Mechanics could do is abandon the hunt for STCs and broaden their development programs).

* If only because it needs to push you towards the side activities more, it makes the story feel much longer.