Quote Originally Posted by Melcar View Post
So, assuming I used PAO to turn a pepple into a human, mind switched to that human, and then PAO into a sarrukh (twice for permanent duration) and my wizard started with 18 int back at level 1. Would I gain 20 to int, since that's the Sarrukh racial bonus or would the spell set my base int to 30 thus netting a gain of 12 to int since that is the difference between 18 and 30?

I'm a little confused as to how the interaction would go. I first just thought I would gain 20, but now I'm unsure!

If its the latter, what is the highest int creature I could PAO into, for max int gain? Like could I PAO into a great wyrm prismatic dragon, and gain its int? Is there any limitations really?

Thanks!
I would argue that you received the racial bonus, so you would receive +20 to int. I think so, because you are still you, so you don’t loose 8 int from having 18 int to start with… when polymorphing. You still have that… they are not just gone! They are still base.

So in effect, treat your int as if you had a starter a new character of that race.

At least that’s how I see it!