Quote Originally Posted by Max Caysey View Post
Neither does it have any text to say that you loose it! Nor that any of your ongoing spells are dispelled... In fact following your logic, I can infer that Mind switching will grant me the mental scores of a great wyrm time dragon. It doesn't say it will, but if your assertion is correct so too is mine!

... what can be asserting with out evidence can be dismissed without evidence!
I think it's fair to say that any effect that doesn't say it changes your attributes, doesn't change your attributes. That would be why Mind Switch specifies that "You gain the Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution scores of your assumed body." If you could just assume this, it wouldn't have to tell you. But logically, if it specifies which attributes change, any that are not specified would not change.

This isn't an assertion without evidence, it's just how rules work. Effects specify what changes they cause, and do not cause changes they do not specify. PAO specifes that it grants the intelligence score of the new form, Mind Switch does not. One could argue that because you are no longer in the form that was targeted with PAO, you are no longer subject to its permanent effect, but I don't think this would be strict RAW.