I only meant as an example within your experience; not to distress you brother

Yes, the Zon-Werit, I've read about them in the case histories but never seen one.

Your kin can live without the Sun; you can see, you don't need it for nutrition and your bodily rhythms are not dependent upon.

Humans, if they live away from the light of the sun for too long will become ill, their bodies need a day-night cycle to know when to sleep and when to rise, go without that for too long and well, it won't kill you, but its not good for you either.

He grimaces,

My order's founder, Aetius the Bright, did a lot of the early research on this. The thing is, you've been to the College of Light and that thing is like that all the time.

Humans are not any better at living in perpetual light than they are in perpetual dark; be there long enough and you tend to find leaving to the "real" world as disconcerting and unpleasant as a deep-born seeing the sun and sky for the first time.

His peers didn't like the implications of that research, which is why we are semi-independent, but from a strictly medical perspective everyone in there is subtly but chronically ill. And they are perpetually bathed in Hysh, which is not natural.

Ghyran, of the Jade Order and the Druids is the force of natural life. Hysh, well its not that, it's hard to explain, but it would be like surviving on nothing but healing draughts rather than real food and drink.

Unfortunately, one of the traits wizards assess themselves is by how much their bodies have been changed by exposure to magic and the Light Order think the adverse consequences of living in perpetual light are signs of their own mastery of magic

We on the other hand view them as unhealthy and in denial about it.

So relations are formal but not warm