Quote Originally Posted by Darg View Post
Yeah, I'm not arguing about how mind switch works. My argument is entirely that for the switch to work where you keep the int score and the form of the body you switch to requires butchering the spell effect. Either you remain the target of the entirety of the spell or you lose the entirety of the spell. There isn't an in-between.
Fair enough, whether or not you're the same creature is a fairly minor point. I don't even know what that means rules wise. The rest I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Caysey View Post
Btw, I see the interaction between the two spells as no different than if a sarrukh just wanted to mind switch. The fact that one became sarrukh by magic has no bearing on how the spells work imo
It is different though, it can be dispelled, and if it is dispelled, you go back to your old INT. PAO is an active spell effect. As Darg pointed out, you can't pick and choose which parts of a spell effect to bring with you. If it were an instantaneous spell maybe, but it's permanent. So it's constantly acting on you to make you smarter, and to make you a snake person. You can't take the part you like with you and leave the rest behind.