1. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: tomboys and troublemakers part 2: road to couronne

Wighard is concerned at the flute, Kwolf alights on the rail behind him

This is a most odd piece. It appears to be enable one to speak to spirits trapped within it, but an item of that kind I would expect to use the Amethyst magic, not Jade.

It also reeks of black magic, not good at all.

If such a thing does truly trap the spirits inside it, it would be an abomination in the eyes of Morr for it would prevent them from travelling on.

He eyes Kwolf

But, well, there are only two reasons the Raven Lord could be interested in me.

Firstly, because he has need of someone with my talents

Kwolf gives a low chuckling noise

Or because he needs someone to do things his priests and templars cannot because they would be a grave violation of his strictures.

I have sworn no oath to him, so I am not bound by them

Check out the big brain on the featherless one here

I can see why he was accepted for med school

I swear I caught him demonstrating basic tool use once when he used a stick to scratch his arse

A few of the marines turn to see who this new speaker is, especially as he's using Riekspeil and not Tilean for once

Ark! Polly wants a cracker! Kwolf stares at them for an uncomfortably long time then blows a raspberry

You know I do try to keep a low profile

Ark! Show us your boobs darling!

Moving on, the dagger should be handled with care. It would seem to generate Black Lotus to coat the blade, but how I do not know.

It does not seem intrinsically evil but probably not a weapon for a Knight of Bretonnia.
    Last edited by wilphe; 2022-09-25 at 12:48 PM.