View Single Post

Thread: Secret of mana IC thread Part II

1. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Secret of mana IC thread Part II

The giantess moves towards the talking amphibian and Vesuvio, she positions herself accurately and bends a knee. After 10 minutes of talking Lord Xantaro looks at her a bit dismissive. There seems to be some talking and the amphibian whips itself around and faces you apparently a spell at the ready, but he snuffs it out after some more words of his aide. Then seems to excuse himself with Vesuvio who points decisively and with some sagely nods towards you. Before slithering towards you Lord Xantaro takes a hand to one of his ears and seems to listen intently. When the amphibian looks at you his eyes seem to be filled with more curiosity than anything else. He does speak your tongue and he seems way more fluent than the other fire amphibian.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'm gonna guess that Thaum refreshed the protection at about now.

Lord Xantaro greets you. It seems we seem to be in a bind, but we also have a solution if you want to hear it.

He pauses for courtesy, then continues. Lord Xantaro and the Lord of all flames just finished doing they're greetings, there is a bit of a pause after this, as is common and we heard that with one of you is great talented entertainer. As it is known we are a great patron of the arts and would be humbled to hear or see your entertaining performance. We would even be gracious and extend our pause a certain amount of time, that you could as questions to the Lord of all flames, even if this is normally not part of the regularities but we see the value of a good performance and would be delighted to reach out a helping hand in this novel circumstances.

Lord Xantaro spreads his fingers in a unknown gesture, behind him Vesuvio gives you an encouraging thumps up.

Spoiler: Performance
    Show
    This is probably on Jahn's shoulders. If you have an idea to somehow enhance his performance he gets a +2 (Coney would throw some fireballs at fitting moments to enhance the performance, Eliana is a bit over her head and can't contribute.)

I trust you and I'm pretty sure that if you have an idea Jahn would get a +2 (though still tell me in the IC or OOC, perhaps it get's an even better circumstance bonus.)
    Last edited by Alhallor; 2022-10-04 at 12:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridai View Post
    No no no, not speaking while fighting. Speaking with the fighting!

That rabite monk dive-blobbing you in the face, followed by hooking teeth into your belt and suplexing you is a woefully poorly understood way of remarking on how nice the weather is.