Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
Manny and Keith
Wolf gazes at Manny for a moment too long. His amber eyes almost glow in the dim light as they stare unblinkingly at him with a predatory intensity. “A nest,” he growls. His voice is a deep bass that resonates through the assembled heroes’ chests. “At least five Lesser Demons. One Raeksha. Possible hostages. I smelled at least one human scent, but there is also a lot of blood. I’m unsure if the human is still alive. Regardless, we should destroy the demons.”

“Wolf’s sure he smelled the Raeksha,” Paradox says at the chimera’s nod. “I’m confident in our abilities, but we can’t take one of those one with just the two of us.”

Steam rises off of Aeryn as the water starts to evaporate. “Where is the nest?”

“Where else?” Paradox replies with a smirk. “The most beautiful place in Iron Station! The place you see in all the magazine ads! The sewers.”

“I tracked several demons from across South Side to this location,” Wolf says. “There is an entrance to the sewers in the alley beside us.”
Crowe's eyes go wide. Five lesser demons, they could probably handle. The Raeksha had him concerned. Especially if it was the griffon from the other day. If the people were still alive, they didn't have much time at all.

"So right within the best piece of real estate? Man, those tracts of land are just getting gobbled up all over." He couldn't help but grin a bit. Crowe was finally starting to feel a bit better after the few days of being in a funk. Maybe it was knowing that he did have a date, or maybe just that he was getting to be away from John as his current partner. He had no idea. And White had calmed down a bit too.

"Five lesser, and one big'en. If it's the griffon, this is a good time for payback. And agree with ya, Wolf."

Crowe looks back at the alleyway Wolf points out to them, and shrugs. "Want me to try and scout ahead a bit just to try and get a bead? Could disguise myself as that fat frog since we're all pretty sure they're workin' together."