Some other spells to consider ...

Circle of Power - 30' radius - moves with you - 10 minutes - everyone in the area gets advantage on spells and other magical effects - can be an amazing support spell and no one else will have it until much later. The paladin doesn't get it until level 17 or so.

Destructive Wave is good in the right circumstances but usage depends on how close to melee you usually get - 30' radius from you - hits targets of your choice - 5d6 thunder + 5d6 radiant or necrotic your choice - knocked prone. Half damage on a save and not knocked prone. The only downside is that it is a con save.

Conjure Woodland Being can be broken if your DM allows you to pick pixies - glass cannon but several polymorph spells going off can totally disrupt a combat/encounter. (They are only CR 1/4 so you get 8 of them with one spell - only 1 hit point - but the spells they can cast are brutal). However, it is pretty niche and most reasonable DMs would just say no :)

Wall of Force - I realize the wizard has it but the spell is so flexible and useful that it can be very good in any caster toolkit. In some cases, you might even want to have two of them up at once.

(I think my level 10 lore bard picked up Wall of Force and Circle of Power but they also picked Counterspell and Fireball at 6th level).

The advantage of Telekinesis is that it isn't a saving throw. It is an ability check so Legendary saves don't apply and the target is restrained by your spell which makes it easier for your team mates to hit. It also lasts 10 minutes. So it should be on your short list. It also has out of combat uses but it isn't a spell that would see a lot of use against large groups.