Even in a dungeon, find greater steed is a for-sure pick. Most of the good ones are size large, so if you're on a grid they can squeeze through a 5' space, and I've never seen dungeons with corridors less than that. Also, combat rarely happens inside the 5' corridor from what I've seen, and if it does, usually the party has a tactical advantage since you're qualitatively better typically and the enemy can't bring their action economy advantage to bear effectively.

With Find Greater Steed you can get a multi-attacking flying companion with significant physical stats even if you aren't mounted on it. A ring of spell storing would allow multiple party members to have one, severely impinging on the enemy action economy advantage. Many traps in dungeons are triggered by things on the floor etc so if you have a high enough ceiling, these become trivial. It can also grapple, which you can help with using your cutting words, allowing it to grab an enemy, fly up, and drop them somewhere convenient.

Telekinesis is nice for a Lore bard since you can nuke their ability check with cutting words, and get jack of all trades synergy. Can also be useful for disarming traps etc that are too sporty for mage hand. However, you don't really have enough martials to really take advantage of it in my opinion. That said, a ring of telekenesis is always my #1 wanted high tier magic item as a bard.

I would go with circle of power for the second choice, personally. You have enough magical firepower and enough defense that melee monsters are not going to be an exceptional threat, especially if you have a flying mount. But magic could be a show-stopper. It also would probably allow you to drop counterspell and replace it with something else. I would also probably swap out revivify. Aura of Vitality might be a good swap out for one of those, you might be a little light on healing. And then maybe for the other a good low-level spell that has synergy with Find Greater Steed like Dragon's breath or something.