"Naneko gave a rather pointed look to Yoroi during the last vote, almost as if ordering him to vote with her... Since we know she was the Cult leader, that would suggest that—"

"Uhm, hello. I'm Menko," the snake says from suddenly up on the stage. "I'm not playing, just watching... And I'm like 90% sure that these two bat-eared people in the band are giving answers to the bat-eared kid in the game. Just thought that if one person was cheating everyone else should know. Bye now" Menko walks off the stage back to where shear was eating her pilfered snacks. No genjutsu this time, she's just openly there.

Menko had been watching the gameplay from back in the room for a little bit now. If anyone was acting suspicious she'd notice.

Senko pauses, pulls off her robe, folds it, and sets it on a table a little bit away from the game before returning. She is now wearing just her shirt and shorts, which preserves her modesty but offers little in the way of means for Menko to sneak up and whisper answers to her.

"I would like to state for the record that I had no idea that she was going to do that. Look, uh.." Senko's kind of flustered, it's obvious that she didn't plan that and it somewhat derailed her train of thought. "N-naneko-san basically gave away the game, it is obvious that Yoroi-san is one of the cultists. If we vote him out then the cult goes from a voting block to one person and can be easily managed. So my vote is for Yoroi."