View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

1. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

Q&A

Detective Kreiger smiles. “That’s what they normally pick.” She gets up from her desk and makes her way to the back office and talk to the occupant before waving Louis in. “He’s gonna take over, if you don’t mind,” she says Louis. “I have a lot of work to catch up on.”
    Redline offers Kreiger a small wave as she leaves him with the new Detective.

The glass next to the door is etched with the words, Detective Gabriel Varga.

Seated behind the desk is a Hispanic man with a short beard that Louis recognizes from the Volta Memorial. He nods to Louis and introduces himself as Kreiger leaves and closes the door behind her.

“You done some of these before, right?” Varga asks as he pulls out a small recorder that he sets on his desk.
    "More than a few." The hero sighs through a half smile thinking back to his time working with Red Light.

"So where should I start Detective?"

Back at the Hospital

Ryker looks over at Louis in confusion when he mentions the color shirt the hospital’s given him. “Why?”
    "Because you came crashing through that wall so hard earlier that it reminded me of those really old commercials with the kool-aid guy." He finishes laughing.

He rubs the healed wound over his eye. “Mostly. I ain’t bleeding anymore, at least. Everything else is gonna take a little longer to heal. Snowblood’s great at her job, but she’s no angel.”
    "It's kinda hard to compete divine intervention dontcha think? At least you're able to walk out of here. She said should probably take it easy for a day or so while you recover."

Iris puts her phone back in her purse. “Do you mind dropping me off at the Wendy’s a couple streets over?” she asks Louis quietly.
    "No problem." Louis says looking over to Iris. "You sure about Wendy's though? We can give you a ride anywhere in the city if you need it. It's the least we can do," he offers.
    Last edited by PK-Leon; 2022-10-14 at 10:05 AM.