1. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Post Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

Louis
    Q&A
    Spoiler: Notice TN 4
    Show
    Looking around Varga‘s office, Louis spots several photos of Drake and a dark haired woman. A few of them are from several years ago when Drake was a child. There’s also a picture of Varga in full combat gear with three other men in the middle of a desert.

“Let’s start with where you got the information, then where you went from there,” the detective says as he pulls up something on his computer.

Back at the Hospital
    Ryker smiles a little, breaking through whatever funk he was in, and lets out a short laugh. “That’s pretty good, Louis.” He gives Iris a quick glance before his gaze darts away. “Yeah, I’ll try to take it easy. No promises though.”

Iris doesn’t seem to notice Ryker’s gaze. “Yeah, the Wendy’s is fine. I have someone coming to pick me up and I think we’re gonna eat something real quick too.”

Manny
    Two people in the pit slowly raise their hands. “We got hurt when that thing threw us in here,” the woman says. “My ankle’s messed up, and his knee is hurt.”

The people already out of the pit seem to gravitate toward Manny.

“I was in the middle of getting them out when I sensed more of the demons,” Wolf explains. “Do you wish for me to continue bringing them up? Or do you have a better idea?”

Keith
    “He has a card from the government that says he’s a meta and can’t go through metal detectors or other security like that,” Kenzie explains. “Kinda like people that have pacemakers, he usually just gets a pat down from security. He’s never told me he’s had any problems with it.”

As Aeryn and Keith start to panic, Kenzie kneels next to Aeryn and feels his arm as well before she shakes her head. “You’re gonna be fine, Aeryn. Just hang on, okay? I don’t have a lighter, but there’s a corner store right down the road. I’ll be right back,” she says as she gets to her feet and takes a few backward steps before turning and quickly jogging down the alley.

Aeryn looks at the blood on his hand and then back at Keith. “It’s usually this color. Maybe… a little bit of a brighter purple.” His breathing is shallow; he coughs again and clutches the right side of his abdomen with his hand as his jaw clenches in pain.

“Seraph should arrive in ten minutes and forty-seven seconds,” Mimi replies.
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2022-10-15 at 07:07 AM.