Snap... failed to find his partner and both are eliminated- Snap might be one the greatest ex assasians, and got through a big phase of redemption- but he didnt knew him that well.
)Inwill work on sheet for Snap)

Original and Edgy begrudingly have recongnized each other- Original noticed Edgy's edgy aura.

Violo and Trobass know each other for centuries, so they knew each other deeply.

Lucifer the Magnificent(!) tripped and fell randomly at Fenrir in his new body,and got terrified, sure the big scary woman he fell on would murder him, so he cried "Help! I am too magnificent to die!"
Fenrir lifted him. "Found my partner"

Scooper was anxiouse and akward- he gave up. He said to Vodkana that "just going to the bathroom", but planned on skipping away from the planet out of shame- unaware that it will probably push him to even a bigger adventure.

The white sultan/anouncer produce a magical illusionary show, repeating his speech:""I assume that all of you have *consented* for the tournament and it's perils- those who are not- please retreat to the watcher seats by the end of my explanation- staying, means you accept what ever happens. Very well."
He clap again.
"Time is up." The white Sultan declare.
Another spell and everyone are back.at their bodies.
"I will declare it for the third time- staying here after anouncing the rules for the new round, means consent to it. This tournament is a *test* to find the greatest pair of friends in the universe, on the way there mystical triulatuions, may or may not occur. Due to it's nature, we cannot warn you beforehand about the exact details'
"Gst on with it already!" The West King Kai screeched.
"Very well. There are still too many particpents. It"s time to three leg race-"
golden straps of magical cloth wrap the legs of all remaining praticpents.
"You need to pass six rounds around this round room, 32 first pairs to finish- get to the next test. All is legal beside killing, flying and teleporting, just in case flying and teleporting is banned from this mini reality, and losing the binding cloth is an auto lose. Any questions?"

)It"s a race, that test the balance between the pairs. Though due to it's nature it can turn easily into a battle royale.
It also a chance to showoff and defeat nonames" in flashy fashion)

Edgy and Original are among the fastet being in universe- but Edgy refuse to syncronize with Original, so they both fall into a razor ball, unitentionaly cutting through others.

Luficer is completly loosened, leaning on Fenrėr, who use his majin arm to throw them forward.
If he sense they are in danger of losing, he would use his break probablity technique to even the field.

Violo and Trobass strech their legs to be much longer, and hop around with near perfect sync.

----

Universe 3: Triple Hell:
ĺ
Supreme Kai Eyre, kai attendants and security androids have gotten to the thin tunnela of the metalic artifical hell.
No sign of the guard androids, nor the Oni mutants.
It was quite.
"No no no..." Eyre has panicked.
"Should we report to Mosco-sama?" one of the attendants has asked.
"No no... it's our responability, and we shouldnt disturb the sceduale of the God Of Destruction."

"Really? Urp*. And you want to tell me, you really believe there is no audience out there? No fourth wall?" A shilloute with a spikey head came out from the unescapable cell No. 999 of the Triple Hell. (Or HHHell. In godly net speech)
Eyre fell to his knees.
"Impossible...."
While two young shinjins have accompanied him- shinjin version of https://i.pinimg.com/474x/8e/df/41/8...02879499b4.jpg
and shinjin version of https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/c...ith+soundboard

"*burp*. A drunken stone age mortal could have escaped this joke with both hands tied behind their back." the shilloute said.
"I am ashamed that you were ever my apprentice. I have stayed, because it was better then seeing you ruining my work."

Eyre shook. "Your work terrible! Highly unethical! You are a monster, Rikkushin!" he argued.
The escaping prisoner was finally exposed-https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/rickandmorty/images/d/d3/Alien_Rick_Sprite_revised.png/revision/latest?cb=20170802041844

Rikkushin scratch his armpit. "You mean efficent. The mortal rate was the highest in the multiverse- under your pathetic managment, it became an utter sh&&%t. By my calculations, only universes 7 and 9 are worse then this one."
He sip from a guord- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/69...f14f9ccfcc.png

"Are you drinking what I think you are drinking?" Eyre has asked with horror.

-"Urp* What? Kaiju* wine? You should drink it too. It make you less dumb and weak"
*https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Kaiju

- "You are cannibal!"
- "Efficent" Rikkushin has corrected Eyre.
"But we are just repeating my trials and this is kind of boring." Rikkushin said

"I cant allow you to escape!" Eyre declared.

Rikkushin has chuckled. "Can you stop me?"
Eyre have sent the androids to attack Rikkushin.
Rikkushin tried to roll his eyes, but he was happy to show off- he had Yu-Gi-hu-ish kind of armband with a screen, he tapped on it and it shown this symbol-

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/dr...20170920125626

He pointed, and set of quick cards with this symbol hitted them- they were shattered to piles of trash.
-
Eyre's eyes widen. "Multiversal astrology?! I thought only the angels can use it!"

Rikkushin had a very statified grin.
"If you have a brain, you can do anything. Anyway.. I dont care about this stupid universe- you have ruined it, and even if I take again my seat, some noisy angels or even time patrolers would annoy me.. no. I am going to universe 13-the time patrol dont interfere there, and I can do there what ever I want."

Eyre-:"I will call Mosco!"
Rikkushin rolled his eyes. "I'll just murder you, and get rid of him. Look, you can't stop me- you can only annoy me enough to make me to decide that your existence is too inconvient. So MOVE."

Eyre looked away. "Step away." he order his people.
"That what I *urp* thought."

he shoot another card opening a portal.

--Universe 13-Evil Space Hogwarts- Aka- Majo-Kakko. (But everyone know it's Evil Space Hogwarts)
"Well, class. What is the third element of darkness as established by Moro?" A dwarvish creature has asked the class with little patience- even with mind control this lot were dissapointing.
"Mmm... cruelty, Master Babidi?' one of the students with M mark on their forehead has guessed.
"No! You fool! Die!" Babidi screeched and made the student to jump from the window- where inspeakable horror sent tentacles from a bottomless pit, dragging the student down there, and only loud crunching voices echoed out
Dabura has entered the shady class with a grin. "Master Babidi... its about time.'
And shown a note with a sketch of sheep.

"What an idiotic symbol for a loser Namekian." Babidi grumbled.
"Maybe. But he has a strong cult, and also the power level on Earth is higher then ever." Dabura argue calmly.
"Fine. I'll endure this cult- when I have my hands on Majin Buu, they will mean nothing! Hahaha!'

---
In the space between universes- The Thousand Moony- A multiversal pirate ship-
Captain Amon- the previouse Kami of Meal, who has abondoned his post the moment he found a hint of the Neverending Rebellion.
This Nyagato was overall pleased- diverse crew, getting rich from illegaly smuggling merchandise, artifacts and even people between the universes, with a diverse crew

But he felt a tiny hint of.. guilt
------

Somewhere around the planet hosting the Tournament-
Jalo in microsopic form inside a nano spaceship covered in anti ki aura- probably as invisble as one can be.
He was building something... invisble around the planet.