View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

1. - Top - End - #203
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post

Manny
    A taller, middle age man looks at Zodiac for a moment before shaking his head. “You want us to follow some demon tiger? No way man. I’m not doin’ it. That thing could be in league with that bug!”

At his refusal, several other people nod in agreement.

“I would speak to them,” Zodiac projects to Manny, “but I think that may make them more afraid. You should lead them. They seem to trust you.”
    "Fine, It'll make the trip easier if there's less of you anyway. You'll be the distraction while the rest of us go free. What makes you think we'd come down to this wretch-inducing pit just to kill you anyway when the Bugs we're already had that covered. You're really think that you are special enough to not die here? " Izulu says, anger bubbling over and the electric arcs starting to form on his skin again and getting in the face of the Middle aged man.

"You think any of you gets to decide who's coming to save your life? If you're so concerned with the look of your hero then I'd suggest you stop watching Marvel Movies and understand that the people here have just as much to live and die for as anyone else and If this somehow seems incongruent with your current notion that all heroes need to look like models in order to feel safe, then You can make your own way and see how far you get alone." Izulu says before walking to the entrance of the room

"Any who feels brave enough to be rescued, come along. Everyone else, Good luck."
    Spoiler: OOC Conditional Clearance
    Show

Attempting to clear the Insecure condition.
    Last edited by HIDA; 2022-10-17 at 11:39 AM.