Keith
“That was good thinking, Crowe,” Kenzie says as Aeryn regains consciousness. She kneels by her teammate’s side as the fire is completely consumed.

Aeryn looks between Kenzie and Keith for a moment before he give them both a tired smile. “Better now.”

“You scared us, knucklehead,” Kenzie mutters as she offers the alien his jacket back. “You haven’t needed to be set on fire like that for a while.”

“Sorry I scared you guys,” Aeryn says, his gaze darting to the ground.

Kenzie gives him a light punch on the shoulder. “Just be more careful in the future, ‘kay?” She helps him back into his jacket before she looks back over at Keith. “We weren’t too far away, I’m sure Wolf and Zodiac found them. I’m sure they’re moving slow with civilians.”

Manny
The man sneers at Izulu’s back. “Says the guy that looks like a model,” he mutters under his breath. He takes another look at Zodiac before moving to follow.

Zodiac’s ears flatten as Izulu finishes his tirade. “Manny, that was uncalled for. While I appreciate you defending me and Wolf, these are civilians— they’re scared. You shouldn’t let your anger get the better of you, especially when Wolf and I didn’t find it offensive.”

OOC: Manny clears Insecure!

Double Date
The clues were all there, Emi replies. Especially after doing some more research on the Darkwatch and meeting him in person. His thoughts are hidden from me as well, similarly to Harbinger or Seraph’s. It was obvious to me when he came down the stairs that he wasn’t human.

She glances over at John and smiles just a little. I don’t mind you saying that. Besides, you’re supposed to feel a little possessive over your girlfriend, aren’t you?

Stella cuts into her lamb and finds it perfectly rare. “Had you met him before?” she asks carefully.