Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
Keith
“That was good thinking, Crowe,” Kenzie says as Aeryn regains consciousness. She kneels by her teammate’s side as the fire is completely consumed.

Aeryn looks between Kenzie and Keith for a moment before he give them both a tired smile. “Better now.”

“You scared us, knucklehead,” Kenzie mutters as she offers the alien his jacket back. “You haven’t needed to be set on fire like that for a while.”

“Sorry I scared you guys,” Aeryn says, his gaze darting to the ground.

Kenzie gives him a light punch on the shoulder. “Just be more careful in the future, ‘kay?” She helps him back into his jacket before she looks back over at Keith. “We weren’t too far away, I’m sure Wolf and Zodiac found them. I’m sure they’re moving slow with civilians.”
Keith nods and chuckles. "Thanks! Oh right, never introduced myself past Crowe. Name's Keith, and good to meet ya again." He kneels down on Aeryn's other side as he wakes back up.

"Glad to hear, brother." His head tilts to the side. "Wouldn't want to do another burn like that for a long while."

At Aeryn's apology, Keith places a hand on his shoulder. Guy had just about died and was more worried about them. It really showed his character, and for Keith showed his nobility through his personality. At least, what Keith thought of as noble.

"Hey, what matters is that you're alright." He looks back at Kenzie when she mentions how the others must have found the hostages and be on their way back now. He nods and smiles, before his look turns serious.

"You're probably right, just worried now about them runnin' into the Raeksha again."