View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

1. - Top - End - #245
    Troll in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

Minesweeper:

Raphael blinks twice at John's question. "She called herself Iris, one of Lady Orchid's flower girls. She's the madame of Iron Station, by the way, so someone paid a pretty penny for her to be there."

Raphael shrugs "She convinced Red Line she was just there as a party favor, so we got her out along with the hostage. Well. She and Ryker convinced us, apparently they used to be a... thing."

the vampire shakes his head. "I didn't go with them to the hospital, like I said, he seemed fine. He was in way better shape than the dude who blew us up. Red Line went with 'em."

Originally posted by Miss Menagerie
    “Ryker’s never been one to show how hurt he is,” Stella replies to Raphael. “Keith said that she left on Elvira. That’s her largest bird— her wingspan is probably 15 feet, but she also has some active camouflage on her body. It might be hard to find her.”
    The ground state of irreverence slowly returns to Raphael's features. "It's a guy thing." He says nodding. "It takes more than being good at Hide-n-Seek to hide from me."

He slides out of the booth and turns to face the group. "If we've got a search area, let's roll. Fly. Whatever."
    Last edited by big teej; 2022-10-21 at 02:41 PM.