Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
Double Date
Of course I’ll help. Emi says as she hands John’s phone back to him after reading the texts.
Thank you, Emi, he projected with as winning a smile as he could manage.

A text from Mimi pops up. “I wished to keep this mostly private, but I believe it may be useful information for you to help get Sidney back. Ryker is currently at base with Drake. He’s consumed an entire bottle of Fireball and seems very intoxicated. ”

A video shows up on his phone, showing the argument between Sidney and Ryker with audio.

“Ryker’s never been one to show how hurt he is,” Stella replies to Raphael. “Keith said that she left on Elvira. That’s her largest bird— her wingspan is probably 15 feet, but she also has some active camouflage on her body. It might be hard to find her.”

Clea text pops on on John’s phone. “You managed to develop that plan while in the presence of your particular friend? I’m impressed 007, Mark 2. Search commencing. I am conditioning the cabin and will keep you updated.” There’s a small pause before another text comes through. “We’ve managed to narrow down Sidney’s location to within a two block radius, sending the map to you now.”

As promised, a map comes up on John’s phone, showing a circle around an area in the North side of town.
“She’s headed to North Side,” John offers, showing Stella the map. He would need to alert Seraph so that he could clear their activity in North Side with Coldfront. “As I recall, your mother’s clinic was in North Side. Do you know this area?”

Lana arrived at the table. “I hope you all enjoyed your meal. Mr. Feris has picked up your bill, so please, enjoy your night,” she says with a wide smile before heading off to her next table.
John looks to Raphael at Lana’s rapid departure. “While I am sure Mr. Feris watches out for his staff — noblesse oblige and all,” he asked as he slid out of the booth and offered his hand to Emi to assist her, “but would it be considered an affront to leave something additional for Lana as a token of our appreciation?”