Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Varga
Varga types out several sentences on his computer. “Do you know who the Rooks’ target was?” he asks before Louis mentions the two guys that he and Ryker jumped. “Oh yeah, Mr. Maa. He had a few broken fingers and a chemical burn on his shoulder when one of my guys picked him up. I’ve seen worse from Vitriol. Jackie was smart to give up easy.”
"Turns out they were looking for Vitriol after seeing him back on the streets. Must've figured the bar would be their best bet since he used to visit the place a lot before getting assigned to South Side."

Quote Originally Posted by Varga
“So, you guys found out where they had the barista— a house on Summit Street, according to my report. What did you do then?”
"Well..." Louis starts, shifting in his seat to sit upright. "After getting the info we needed I figured we'd have to make a move as soon as possible, especially in the case of a kidnapping. So I called Nightgaunt for the rescue op and we assembled our strike team on the rooftop next to the safehouse. After the plan was sorted out we moved in through the back window, located and secured the hostage, evac'd her, then made our move on the rest of the Rooks on the lower level. Nightgaunt got the jump on the guy standing guard before he could call anyone in the house for help."

Drop Off

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker
Ryker hops into the backseat, letting Iris sit up front with Louis. “I still can’t believe you managed to lift his car,” he says as they drive away from the hospital. “Leo’s gotta be pissed. He made so much money with this thing doin’ street races.”
"He's got a lot to be pissed about. Lost his car and his voice in the same day." He says, laughing a bit. "Should make a full recovery though if Snowblood's work on you is anything to go by. Maybe we should visit him in the Pit sometime? Let 'im know she's bein' taken care of."

The Wendy’s is only a few minutes away. Once they arrive, Iris hops out. She hesitates for only a moment as she looks at Ryker through the back window before she thanks Louis and says a hurried goodbye before heading into the restaurant.
Louis waves Iris off before turning back to look at Ryker from the driver's seat. "Let's go get your bike and head back to base, unless you've got somewhere else you need to be?"