I recently watched ‘Charade’ a movie from 1964 starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn and I totally plan on ripping off the plot. It’s a premise that can be put into any genre any setting and one of the easiest movie plots to convert into a RPG that I’ve ever seen.

Anyways it got me to thinking of the time I ripped off a Marx Brothers movie for the plot if a Traveller module for a convention many years ago. The movie being Monkey Business. It was a two session module run with 2 GMs.
The set up is the party is going home in disgrace from a failed mission penniless and shipless. They’ve stowed away on a star liner. On the star liner are two gang bosses who [for plot reasons] have no weapons or hired goons. The party [for plot reasons] get split into two groups and half run into the first gangster and the other half run into the second gangster.
The gang bosses [for plot reasons] declare war on each other and each hire half the party as muscle.
The first half of the module had the players staging fake assassination attempts, show downs and the like as the gangsters pay bonuses for taking out the other guy/saving their life.
The second half of the module had each gang boss tell ’their crew’ that the rest of their gang is going to meet them at the docks. The players then realize that they somehow have to get off the star liner with their money and without either gang murdering all of them