Akula N'Kuttik "Shark Splitter"

Akula shouts and drops to the ground crying out in pain as the savage fever hits him, pain shooting through his body as he curls up in foetal position on the muddy ground, hands clenched trying not lash out at his allies and friends. As Tilandi uses the scroll to remove the burning fever he relaxes slightly, his mind still burning and eyes blurred from the stabbing headache that sends daggers of pain in his skull.

Slowly rising he nods to Tilandi, "Wise to purchase those scrolls, certainly something that has saved my life. Know that I owe you"

As they reach the cliff edge he looks at the walkway and the cliffs, "I have much rope" he says, patting the 100ft of coiled silk rope atop his back, "Shall I lower each of you down to the walkway or the beach? I can then dive into the water. I've done cliff diving since I was but a boy and can swim well."

Spoiler: OOC
Show

Int Damage (1d6)[3]

Akula N'Kuttik "Shark Splitter"
M NG Darfellan Brawler (Beast Wrestler)// Inquisitor (Sanctified slayer / Keeper of the Current), Level 4 // 4, Init 4, HP 36/37, Speed 20ft Land / 40ft Swim
AC 16, Touch 11, Flat-footed 15, CMD 19, = 14 AC currently due to large
Fort 6, Ref 5, Will 7, CMB +8, Base Attack Bonus 4
Unarmed +8 (+6/6) (1d8+5, x2)
Grapple on a critical, has rope to control enemy MW Harpoon (50ft Rope) +9 (1d8+6, x3)
CL DC17+SL, DC 22 escape or DC 25 Str, Snag Net (Trip (does 1+ damage)) +8 (touch) (Entangled, -)
Leather Lamellar w/Armour spikes (+7 1d6+4/19-20 x2 P) MW Shark scale Armour, In combat (+8 1d6+4/ 19-20 x 2 P) MW Klar (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 19, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 8
Condition None

Condition/Effects
Martial Flexibility (5/5 remaining):

Enlarge person -1 atk/AC, +2 Str, -2 Dex, reach

Traits: +1 unarmed damage, +1 Dam vs [Aquatic], +1 hit [Aquatic]

Spells inf / 4/4 / 2/2 remaining
0: Light, Detect Magic, Sift, Guidance, Create Water, Detect Poison
1st: Divine Favour, Protection From Evil, Nature's Path, Cure Light
2nd: Tactical Acumen, Invisibility