View Single Post

Thread: OOTS #1270 - The Discussion Thread

1. - Top - End - #59
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS #1270 - The Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by danielxcutter View Post
    It still effectively became a way to kick Soon out of their social circles entirely. There was at least minimal and sometimes less minimal contact between the other Scribblers.
    No contact between Girard and anyone not called Serini; no contact between Serini and Dorukan (she was actively trying to avoid him while scrounging through his place) or Lirian (her entourage was more directly loyal to her, personally, so I don't think Serini raided the Glade for monsters) – it was ultimately just Dorukan and Lirian (for obvious reasons) plus Serini and Girard (for whatever reason; possibly one-sided), so far as social contact goes.

Girard probably withheld his coordinates from the others because… well, he’s Girard, the Paranoid Jackass. He seems even worse than Ian, actually.
    Well, Ian did not set up a cult of personality kidnapping infants, so… Understatement of the week, I suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrite View Post
    Still not into that theory, I guess it's stopped being a theory with this page, because that one line of dialogue doesn't make much of a character. But that's just my opinion. Good comic.
    Eh, it was never going to be anything huge. The Giant was all but telegraphing that he's mostly just trolling the curious lot of us.
    Last edited by Metastachydium; 2022-11-12 at 02:43 PM.