Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
Sometimes the logic behind thefts is really odd - way back someone broke in to my car and the only thing they stole was the 2-gallon container of water. They left the toolkit and everything else there...
Clearly you were robbed by a Fallout protagonist who still wanted to fast travel.

Also that's nine litres/kilos of water, they probably couldn't carry much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
So anyway, I'm still on eHarmony in the dating field. I haven't been active that often because it requires money to get the option to talk to other people and I'm saving my money anyway to pursue doing it.
From what I've heard using paid dating sites makes your chance of a match higher, but has no real impact on the quality of your match. Really your best bets are 1) try to get as many matches as possible* and 2) don't be boring. Honestly number 2 is probably the bigger one in the long run, and I've been on both sides of that conversation.

I'll also note that the dating apps which basically serve as a small ads column are getting more popular, although I forget what the cis-het targeted one is called. Pretty much every LGBT person I know who's looking for dates is on Lex.

* This is really hard as it's difficult to know who you appeal to. Also you can't set a dating site to show you, for example, 'trans ND nerds'.