Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
I would try to continue working on your grammar. The woman from Facebook sounds like a jerk if they blocked you after mentioning ADHD/Autism, but...

To be perfectly honest Bartmanhomer, if I did not know any better, and we were interacting over the internet for the first time, based on your grammar and interests I would assume you're a child.

This is not intended to be a dig at you or your hobbies, just an observation about the way you present yourself. You have a childlike enthusiasm about many things traditionally thought of as for kids (which again, is not inherently bad), but combined with your grammar it creates kind of an awkward picture for anyone looking for a romantic interest.
Even if my grammar was the case, I knew the very moment that woman was a jerk. I was being honest with myself and yes I do have a childlike enthusiasm but at the end of the day, I was being who I am. Also, most of these women on Facebook Dating are full of scammers and insecure jerks who want to have a one-night stand. The last woman before her, I ask what her hobbies are and she blocked me. Like seriously what the hell?