Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
Even if my grammar was the case, I knew the very moment that woman was a jerk. I was being honest with myself and yes I do have a childlike enthusiasm but at the end of the day, I was being who I am. Also, most of these women on Facebook Dating are full of scammers and insecure jerks who want to have a one-night stand. The last woman before her, I ask what her hobbies are and she blocked me. Like seriously what the hell?
It's unfortunate that they didn't give you a chance . And yes, you will find a lot of scammers on any platform, as well as people who are looking for a date and not a relationship.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear that you have ADHD and autism. So does my daughter, and your writing style reminds me very much of hers. She's 8 though... I have ADHD only.

Your enthusiasm is great, and I certainly think that being your authentic self is important, especially when considering dating. When I say your writing style is simplistic, I actually mean something different. Here is the impression I get:

- You are happy to share your opinions
- You have learnt how to list the positive and negative aspects of something, and how to give a short description.
- You are interested in others' opinions and actively ask for them
- You acknowledge other people's ideas.

What I don't see a lot of in your writing is

- Engagement with other people's ideas. You can agree or disagree with them, but the interesting part will always be why, and you don't often elaborate. If you agree with them, does that change your opinion, and how?
- Explanation and exploration of ideas. Can you back up your opinions with facts? Can you give details to explain your opinions? Can you make connections between other ideas and the subjects you are writing about? Do you have any life experiences that might be relevant to your topic?
- Nuance, which requires conjecture and imagination. Can you imagine multiple points of view on a topic? Can there be more than one possible explanation for why something happens? Are there other possible reactions to a situation? And then - once we acknowledge that there is usually not one "right" point of view - what part of you pulls you towards one idea over another?