Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Jesse, James, and Meowth have been seen to actually be held back by their obsession of capturing Pikachu. Without that they are pretty goofy, but are extremely loving to their own Pokemon and pretty successful as trainers/coordinators in their own right. But they have this goal of being successful Rockets which is, well, bad in so many ways. Bad for them, bad for the people around them, bad even for the Rockets!

But yeah, it's hard to consider them actually evil, more misguided instead.

Mind you, that article is ridiculous. 'trying to wipe out everyone equally is True Neutral!' has to be one of the more insane statements I've read lately. That's evil. Also Team Aqua and Team Magma have the exact same motive and methods, just with one focused on water and the other on land. Why are Aqua LN and Magma LE?
Yes. As I mentioned before Jessie, James and Meowth are less evil and a comedy relief compared to their organization. I have seen only the first season of Pokemon as a child during my childhood. I thought they were still focusing on their attempts to capture Pikachu but as you said before they kind of held back their obsession with Pikachu. As for the article, yeah I don't agree with wiping out everyone equally is True Neutral. That is more like a Neutral Evil act to do.