I don't do anything too fancy, but I can cook a few things at least. I keep telling myself I should be more adventurous in cooking, but it's hard to be motivated when I'm cooking just for myself and I'm also lazy.

I stir fry fairly often, usually with chicken and whatever veggies I have on hand (most often some combination of broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, onion, and zucchini, but sometimes a few other things). I used to buy premade stir fry sauces but these days I mostly mix in spices and garlic for flavoring.

I have a pasta salad recipe that I created and riff on sometimes. It barely even counts as cooking since the only thing that actually needs to be heated is the pasta noodles, as everything else comes out of various cans, jars, and bottles. But it's tasty and easy to make when I'm otherwise not very motivated to cook.
Spoiler: Pasta salad
Show

I prefer tri-color rotini for the noodles, but have used penne, farfalle, and a couple others depending on what I have.
Then I add in half a jar of green olives, half a can of black olives, half a jar of kalamata olives, a full jar of artichoke hearts, a can of stewed tomatoes, parmesan cheese, a jar of pesto sauce (I prefer red, but green works fine as well), and a spice blend that's primarily oregano but has some other stuff in it too. I just stir all of that in once I drain the noodles and it's good to go.

That's the base recipe, but I've changed it up depending on what else I have. I've added in avocado, subbed in the stewed tomatoes for fresh, and swapped to green pesto, and that worked pretty well. Sometimes I get these cheese-stuffed peppers at the store and those make a great addition. Capers if I happen to have them are a good addition as well. My parents have adapted the recipe and added some mushrooms; they liked it but I hate mushrooms so I can't say how it goes. I'm sure adding chicken would be good too, but that sorta defeats the point of it being simple and low-effort, unless I happen to have pre-cooked chicken I can cut up or something.

My job has been having food competitions every few months or so, and earlier this year they did a chili cook-off. I found a recipe online that I liked and made a few changes to come up with a really nice recipe that's pretty hot, but has a nice smoky sweetness thing going on as well. I think I overdid the hot last time though, as it gave me a bit of a stomachache (and burned again on the way out...).