View Single Post

Thread: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms [IC]

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms [IC]

"'Eventually' might not come soon enough before winter takes hold," Arae posits, "Should the entrenched Zhentarim delay them too long, it is possible that the mountain roads could become too treacherous to pass, either forcing the relief back, or worse, entrapping the army upon the mountain. In either case, it is likely that Everska would not be able to hold out until next season."

Y'know, Miss Arae, I'm sure they would be more than willing to help if you asked!

Arae grimaced, her mouth being the only source of expression beneath her dark blindfold. The priestess hadn't reached out to them since that unpleasantness, and she wasn't eager to reopen that connection. But, she knew that Vera was, and she couldn't deny that they would be better suited for the task than she, leaving the group able to focus on the crisis in the mountains. Arae spoke up, offering, "I have some associates among the Harpers, perhaps I could reach out and ask them to look into the Silverymoon issue. I doubt they would be too opposed to helping, and they could be well suited to the task?"
    Last edited by Chromascope3D; 2022-11-23 at 07:55 PM.

Sig by Mornings
    My Art!