"Exile is at least less final than execution." Erendriel says. "The corrupted ones are active, yes - they have also found opposition at every branch." The apprentice cuts a glance over to his teacher when Yzara asks about the Old Road but Lady Morgwais doesn't react. Instead she smoothes out a crease in her dress.

"There are many ruins in the forest that might be of interest to one who was alive when they were not ruins." She says. "Some of these are sacred to us, some we leave alone for the forest to care for, and others hold secrets that we are not yet ready to share."

She pauses to watch a ray of sunset appear and fade as the canopy above moves with the breeze. Some internal debate happens within the span of a few moments, her quiet demeanor betrayed by her nervous energy. "Some secrets would not remain as such if they were to gain their victory..." She says to either herself or her apprentice. "...and what allies we have now we should not shun to keep the favor of ghosts." She says and looks up and back to the group. "Along the Old Road is a guarded fortress whose name is lost even to us. This...nameless dungeon, such as it is, is a prison from the time of Aryvandaar. We guard it, with the help of some friends, and make sure no one is able to awaken the fey'ri bound within."

"It is under constant guard and according to the memories of our prisoner they only learned of it's location before rushing off to attack, knowing nothing of its defenses. Well, now at least they know it's guarded." She says with a smile. "I can't say when or if they will find a way past the guards and wards, but I trust to my ancestors wisdom over the folly of these demons. Please, help us reach Everska. The Old Road is already guarded and we've passed word to Turlang about the Port to warn travellers away."