Yzara taps her fingers rhythmically as she contemplates their course of action. The relief shipment does sound like a priority concern for the Council, and it would reflect well on House Thrann to be able to take credit for getting it past the Zhentarim. On the other hand, dealing with the daemonfey should not be delayed. She could be useful for the shipment or in locating the contact. Which would she be better for?

"How much weight are we talking, for the relief shipment?" She inquires as an idea occurs to her. "If I turn my focus to it, I may be able to store a good amount in the folds between space. I have a ring of invisibility, I could possibly make multiple trips through the pass right under the Zhentarim's noses. It may be easier than trying to uproot them, and even more satisfying if we beat them at their challenge without stooping to their level. There are flaws to this plan though, namely the bottleneck of the maximum capacity I can manage and the speed at which I can make trips with the supplies. I would probably be dedicated to that endeavor for a while, leaving the rest of our crew to hunt down the daemonfey's contact."

If they have the means to do so, that is. My talents are probably the best-suited there, out of all of us.

"Alternatively, I could trace down the contact while the crew scouts out the Zhentarim's positions and strikes their key figures and encampments. Find ways to cut off their routes from their camps to possible ambush points, wear their numbers down, plant caltrops to slow down their response time. Figure something out to prevent their approach by air. Counterambush them when they try to move in to attack. Just give them trouble until they give up, perhaps. Orlando, you're familiar with their tactics, are you not? How much would it take for them to decide to cut their losses and concede?"