"Three tons of ore from Sundabar have been floated down the Delimbyr to Loudwater. That is where our relief operation is gathering the supplies before leaving for Everska." Erendriel says.

"They arrived within the past week and joined 50 bolts of fabric, 3,000 bushels of preserved produce, 2,000 arrows, a hundred suits of repaired leather armor, another hundred casks of ale from Mirabar, and four dozen beds of unique herbs held in stasis and ready to be planted and cultivated." He says. "The herbs are our own contribution."

"The problem is not the weight Yzara." Morgwais says. "We could handle the transport ourselves if that were the only consideration, though we thank you for the offer. Everska is under careful watch during even the most peaceful times. Now, with this siege, they have called for the protection of the Seldarine and have been answered. All teleportation to the city is blocked and the area around it is wildly unpredictable. You may arrive in the hills of Graycloak, or you may arrive in Thay, or in Chult, or simply disappear forever." She sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose. "The astral path is closed to us - except for the Chosen such as the Blackstaff; Mystra chooses which rules they must follow and which they may flout. Lesser mortals such as us must walk." She says and offers a tired smile that vanishes at the mention of the Harpers.

"It's your choice who you invite into your business, of course. No doubt those who Harp are skilled at being where they are not supposed to be and hearing what they are not supposed to hear." She says. "I've no doubt your associates can root out who this spy is. My concern lies in what they will do with the information afterwards. It seems wasteful to hope for the best in spite of history that shows otherwise." She says and shakes her head. "I feel my preferences in this situation matter little given the threat the fey'ri pose. We cannot afford to turn down any aid offered, despite personal conflict."