View Single Post

Thread: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

1. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Iron Station Savage Masks IC III

October 26th
    Louis, Izzy’s Apartment
    “You’re right about that,” Izzy says. “Me and Raine, the drummer, argue over stuff all the time, but we’re never serious about it. Most of the time it’s a timing thing with the band or our name, but I also tease her a lot about the crush she has on our saxophonist that she’d never admit to.”

Ray moves from Louis’ lap over to Izzy’s and she takes up the task of petting the cat. “We have another show on Sunday night at the Machine Shop, if you wanna come. If you stick around, you can meet the rest of the band.”

October 27th
    Manny, West Side Gym
    “I’d be up for a spar sometime,” Ryker says, intrigued. “Not that I need help, but I always like fightin’ somebody new.” He looks over at Sidney. “What’s today?”

Sidney steals Ryker’s water bottle from him and takes a drink. “Wednesday, I think.”

Ryker turns his gaze to Aeryn. “What time does she get back on Wednesdays?”

The alien’s gaze darts down to the mats as he thinks. “Four? Pretty sure. I think Harbinger’s back at our base today, so he shouldn’t have a problem with you being over there.”

October 30th
    Raphael, Living Room
    “We can keep it off the books if you think you four can handle it,” Seraph replies. “I don’t have a problem with that.”

“Louis knows?” He asks with a little surprise in his voice.

Team, Warehouses
    As Redline drops into the warehouse, he lands next to the dead forklift. A few shots ping off of it, but nothing connects with him. He and double spot at least three gang members with pistols trying to stay behind a few crates halfway between the forklift and the wall.

Off to the left, hiding behind crates and shelving there’s two more guys with rifles. One of them appears to be in charge as he shouts orders at the rest of them.

From out of the trailer several more Crowns stream out, all armed with rifles. More bullets ping off the forklift as one of them fires at Redline, but he’s able to duck out of the way.

Initiative:
    9 of Spades… The Crowns goons go! … and they all miss Redline
    9 of Hearts, 7s… Dee and Nightgaunt have Initiative!
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2022-11-28 at 04:58 PM.