View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIV

1. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown XIV

Sieghard

Stela sat there for a moment with her mouth hanging open, torn between different answers. At last, she nodded. She got up, pulling on a threadbare shawl, and followed Sieghard out.

The three travellers were waiting up at the north end of the docks, sitting watching the carpenters on the piers while Brina tried her best to splint Jak's nose. Her requests for him to hold still quickly came to nothing as he caught sight of Sieghard and Stela - leaping to his feet, he rushed over to his sister and embraced her, probably getting some blood on her clothes in the process. She hugged him back.

"Jak!" she exclaimed. "What happened to your face?"

"Those thugs wouldn't let me in to see you!" he said. "The commander had to straighten them out - it's their faces you should have seen when he showed up!"

The two siblings fell to talking - Jak doing most of it, broken nose or no. Exchanging glances with Sieghard, Brina gave him an appreciative nod.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you want to hang about to hear Jak & Stela's conversation, or do you want to leave them to it?

Elsa

It took a while before Sanne responded. When she did, she spoke slowly - though maybe just to spare her voice from too much exertion.

"That would be him," she said. "The dead man. He was a Raven Speaker... or he wanted to be." She coughed, and her chains clinked as she sat back against the wall. "I suppose the dead troubling the living is nothing new, hey?"

She waited a little while before she offered her explanation. "Not all the hill-folk loved the Jarl," she said. "When we first arrived in the hills, there was a... falling-out, between Wadim and his apprentice. Wadim thought Rorik was the future, and the other didn't. There was no love lost there. The old man told us he was dead." She paused again, longer this time. "You say he's looking for Wadim?"
    Last edited by LCP; 2022-11-29 at 06:04 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X