Gretchen scowls and says, "Right bunch of bastards. My sodding in-laws. If ya see them, give them a kick from me, alright?" She starts reciting a litany of complaints, but stops when you reach the surface and spot Vorgrimler.

Vorgrimler nods at Harman and says, "Sometimes the best course of action is to run for it, your friends know that lesson well, as I recall. I am glad that the beast was slain, if that was the female guarding her nest, perhaps the others will move elsewhere for their hunting. If the way is safe now, perhaps I can return and examine the beast? I would like to bring a specimen back to the university. What else did you find down there?" He spots one of the soldiers carrying the bundle of weapons and asks to take a look at it. He picks up the axe and examines it carefully, tracing his finger over the dwarven runes. "Interesting. An antique. I would be happy to purchase it off you as a souvenir..."

"Hold on. Talk to Sol about it," interjects Beauregard. "And nobody's goin' down there again today, we gotta figure out what to do about it if there's more of those big beasts lurkin' around."